Since 1999, Red-on-line has been providing Global Environmental Health and Safety Compliance Solutions to more than 16,500 industrial sites across 84. Red-on-line expertise covers EHS Content, Consulting and Software; thereby offering a comprehensive platform to support its clients to mitigate EHS Risks in the form of tailored Legal Registers and Monitoring services. We also provide intuitive software modules including Incident/Accident Reporting, Audits and Inspections, Action planning, Risk Assessments, Environmental Aspects & Impacts and Sustainability reporting.
Red-on-line has 10 offices around the world, with an office in Berlin and in Vienna, to be closer to our clients and EHS Expertise based in every country that we operate in order to support our clients in understanding local regulations. (https://www.red-on-line.com)
Aside from your basic responsibilities as Jurist / Legal Expert / EHS Consultant, your role is to:
- Ensure assigned resources to site visit and legal register (LR) creation are trained, informed and organized to deliver world-class quality product
- Actively participate to the improvement of the quality of the LR (initial delivery + quarterly update)
- Actively participate to the improvement of the LR creation productivity
- As a decision maker within your areas of responsibilities, ensure your decision are efficient and driver by client needs and requirements
We are looking for you to strengthen our team immediately in our office in Berlin or remote. Homeoffice is also possible.
- Research DACH (Federal + State+ EU) EHS legislation;
- Monitor EHS issues to inform clients of upcoming changes;
- Draft summaries of new or amending legislation and regulatory changes for publication;
- Visit clients’ sites to identify the EHS risks associated with their activities;
- Provide personalized registers of legal texts based on clients’ activities;
- Update personalized registers of legal texts on quarterly basis;
- Enhance central register developing Compliance audit questions and periodical checks;
- Provide assistance in response to client questions on EHS legislations;
- Provide training or support in response to client needs.
Services/Software/Software understanding and mastering:
- Master ROL Software (Front Office and Back Office) as well as Services
- Challenge existing methodology and propose amendments for better quality and efficiency.
Client: as part of the project team for a successful client deployment and roll-out:
- Along with the Account manager, be the main point of contact for issues with the content of the LR – in frontline with Clients
- Monitor Jira tickets related to LR issues for each client and help manage resolution
- Ensure Content issues reported are addressed by a plan of action
- As the Content team Management and the Account manager will lead the resolution of major issue, be an active part of it
- Actively participate to team meetings
- It is your responsibility to report both good and bad news to the appropriate internal and external partners and help rectify challenging situations as it relates to client issues while helping make structural improvements along the way
- Completed studies with a focus on law (preferably in Austria or Germany)
- Systematic, conscientious, goal-oriented and independent working style
- Basic knowledge of legal requirements in environmental and work safety is an advantage
- Experience in the implementation / consulting of management systems, primarily EHS, energy or quality or in the area of organizational and process development is an advantage
- Team and customer orientation as well as stress resistance
- Very good understanding of technical and organizational contexts in companies
- Software affinity
- Willingness to travel
- Good English skills
What we offer:
We know great people make great companies. Red-on-line is defined by people and passion, and powered by knowledge and innovation. Everything we do is centred on trust, integrity and respect. Our collaborative approach drives creativity across our markets; and our focus on giving teams ownership and allows us to build an entrepreneurial culture where our people and brands can thrive and grow.
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognised, celebrated and rewarded. You will be supported throughout your career tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training.
Apply now - we look forward to hearing from you!
If, in addition to varied and challenging tasks, you are looking for work in a motivated and friendly team at eye level, you have come to the right place. We offer you a secure job, a wide range of development opportunities and a modern environment.
Please send your application documents (CV preferably in English) including your salary expectations, preferably via the online application form or by e-mail to jobs: email@example.com
an Infopro Digital company
Herr Ulrich Remme
Human Resources Director DACH
+49 251 7805 700